High banker/dredge,
DIY hand trommel,
DIY Miller table,
DIY fluidbed gold trap sluice,
Keene A-52 A-52s
2186 Wheaties
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey ammoguy! Welcome to TreasureNet. You're off to a good start. Keep 'em coming.

Richard

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
I noticed this was your very first post ammoguy5 - so, Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: New Hampshire for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
tn_moved_over.gif
Moved from Metal Detecting over to Our Discoveries > Today's Finds! for more exposure...

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Welcome. It's helpful if you post a couple of pictures as well as your video. Many of us don't watch videos because it burns up too much data on our phones. And.. not saying you're doing it, but there are some here who post youtube videos of damn near everything just to get a bunch of hits to make money... "Here I am changing the batteries in my detector", and "here I am looking through a roll of pennies I got at the bank"... etc. Just a heads up.

Last edited:

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome. It's helpful if you post a couple of pictures as well as your video. Many of us don't watch videos because it burns up too much data on our phones. And.. not saying you're doing it, but there are some here who post youtube videos of damn near everything just to get a bunch of hits to make money... "Here I am changing the batteries in my detector", and "here I am looking through a roll of pennies I got at the bank"... etc. Just a heads up.
Not to mention the trust issue of putting a link on post no.1, like buying off an ebayer with no feedback.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I certainly welcome you to TreasureNet, show us some stuff! Makes us all want to get out more often.

Please get us into your action! What are you swinging = what detector and what coil?

In your video, the sound? I'd really rather have heard to sounds of the target, versus your recording.

Please, I'm trying to give you better input towards what appeals to us all. Me, I kinda want to hear the signals - teaches me just a wee bit more along the path of discovery.

And, welcome and keep the faith - it is today and tomorrow for each of us :)

Diggin Dude

Silver Member
Apr 6, 2014
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tarsacci MDT 8000
XP DEUS II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds, congrats and HH

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I HAVE A GOVERNMENT JOB AND CANT OPEN VIDS -SO NICE IF A PIC IS INCLUDED

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
A

ammoguy5

May 5, 2017
Londonderry, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Garrett Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here's some Pics from that dig. Also I am using a Garrett Ace 250 and a Garrett Pin Pointer. I made the scoop from a Feed Scoop that I drilled some holes in. DSC00660.JPG DSC00662.JPG DSC00663.JPG DSC00664.JPG DSC00665.JPG DSC00668.JPG DSC00671.JPG FHD0019.JPG FHD0023.JPG DSC09511.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread