Joeshmo

Jul 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all...My name is Joe. I'm 43. I come from a family that makes its living as treasure hunters...but, I've never done anything involved in it. I've been a college boy, and a teacher. My father (68) is an incredible treasure hunter and diver. Here is his site. Globe Divers | Uncovering mysteries and treasures of the underwater world. I've never been involved in his business...up until now. When I was young and did it in the 70's. I found incredible artifacts, and huge amounts of of silver coin..all at the age of 7. My father taught me so much about metal detectors. We had a couple of Garrett's and I believe a Fischer. When I went to college, I dropped the whole thing. At that time, gold and silver were low, and I was making a pretty good salary. Now gold is through the roof, and my dad is busy, busy, busy! My job is a little boring. My dad is in Hawaii and the Bahamas. My dad keeps bugging me to get my diving license and join up with the family business. Let's see how things go. For now, it's a hobby. In the future...who knows...I hope you guys can teach me something. After reading the message boards, it's obvious that you all have a lot of knowledge to offer. I am "all ears." :icon_thumleft:

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TreasureNet.JPG

Top Member Reactions