GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
Welcome Ricky, Go to Members Hunt, under the two Louisiana Bayou Hunt sites, and join the fun. Tensas is from Waterproof, I am from Vidalia. Many other Louisiana hunter on board.

Juanmoretime

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2008
Shreveport, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Miinelab CTX-3030, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Explorer II, Whites Dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey my friend....welcome to the forum!!! I sent you 3 or 4 emails last night. I just kept thinking of things I left out when we talked. Glad you joined up....there's people here crazy as we are and they even like to dig dirt!!! Go figure !!! Shoot me a message and let me know what you think!!! Once again- Welcome !!!

Steve ( Juanmortime )

OP
OP
RickyP

RickyP

Feb 13, 2008
Prairieville, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Explorer SE, Whites DFX
Steve,
I thought I had hit the jackpot this morning when I saw all the emails. Thanks for the links and Info. Think I'm gonna like this site a lot better than all the rest. Man I aint seen dis many coon asses in one gathering since da championship game...I mean............

Juanmoretime

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2008
Shreveport, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Miinelab CTX-3030, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Explorer II, Whites Dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ricky,

I just fired you off another email. Do you have high speed internet ? Anyway, yeah it looks good to see some coonasses on here and a bunch of other good people. Drop me a email tonight if you have time!

Steve

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Ricky,

Welcome to T-Net! Believe me you're not gonna find a better place to be. If you and Steve make it to the LA Bayou Hunt and meet the Rowdy Bunch...you gonna think OMG what have I done. ;D ;D ;D I'm just kidding you, it loads of fun getting to meet & hunt with members of T-Net, you form a special friendship with them all.

;) RR

OP
OP
RickyP

RickyP

Feb 13, 2008
Prairieville, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Steve,
Got your email, and yes I do have the high speed. Just trying to get my fingers up to the same speed. Dont see that happening anytime soon.

River Rat,
Thanks for the welcome. I dont know if Rayville is ready for me and Steve at the same time, but were sure gonna try. Just dont let the Health Dept. know were coming. They might close down the town. "Just kiddin". Where are the smileys. Can you pick them in the quick response area or can you only get them in the full response area.

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Oh gawd, this is gettin' good. Ok, where the heck is Prairieville?? don't sound familiar. Can't be close to Archibald; well, guess it could be. Archibald's flat and Prairieville sure sounds flat. Gimme a clue...

Chime in thar, Ricky. Tell us about yourself! I'm an ole woman and everybody else is rich. Think you'll fit in?

Noodle ;D :D

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Noodle,

Prairieville? You don't know where Prairieville is? From my house, it's just down the road a piece. ;D ;D

;) RR

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Welcome to TNet, Ricky! If you post in quick response you have to hit preview to add your smilies. ;)

OP
OP
RickyP

RickyP

Feb 13, 2008
Prairieville, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Pepper, thanks for the welcome and info.

Noodle, well, where to start?
See that angel that you use for an avatar? Well I look nothing like that. I don't have wings. ;D Alright, here goes.

I'll hit the big 5-0 this year, but still feel and act like a spring chick. Born and raised on the Mississippi gulf coast, moved to St. Francisville, La in 1980 to work at River Bend. Married a redneck from Monroe in 1984, and she talked me into staying in Louisiana. Although she didn't have to talk too much. I love it here. Bought my first detector in '84(White's Coinmaster) and have been swinging ever since. Moved to Prairieville(directly south of Baton Rouge) in '96. I've passed through Archibald & Rayville hundreds of times on my way to Farmersville to visit with the outlaws.

Think you'll fit in?

OH, HELL YEA......... Hope so anyway!!!

Steve, I sent ya a link and some info

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Welllll, Ricky, I think personally that you'll fit right in, and the Mrs too. Just my opinion. But now we have a dilemma. You're down there and the hunt's up here. Whatcha gonna do about that? Fake a visit to the inlaws in Farmerville? That's ok. No problem. But if you bring the Mrs with ya, she might catch on when ya stop might'near 40 miles shy of the intended goalpost of Farmerville.

At the BIG FIVE-O, you're still a might shy of the record 'round here. That puts you pretty much nigh in the middle of things. WarsawDaddy is 110 and I'm 18, give or take 50 years. You're a spring chicken!

Sign up, send in yur money, and come on UP! Bring whoever ya like, as long as they pay and they ain't no whiners. We hang those from the highest oak tree!! :D ;D oh, and ya gotta bring a detecter, ok?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread