Backside Of Nowhere In Mid-Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2,
Fisher 1280X,
MineLab Xterra 705,
MineLab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any word yet on the ticket for one of those?
On the other side of the pond they're talking £110, which converts to $168.13 today.

Born2Dtect

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2004
Hurlock, Maryland
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Leave it to Minelab to make something good then way over price it so they won,t sell. A lot of people knock the Minelabs as being heavy. This would have helped but who wants to pay that much?

Ed D.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a nice product. The downsides that I see right off the bat are the price, and unclipping the detector every time you need to make a recovery. I don't know if unclipping is necessary or just an option but it would be annoying to have to do it every time. I use the Detecting Buddy and find that it does what I need it to....get some of the weight off the detector. It's only $20 and you don't have to remove anything while making a recovery. It also makes a convenient tether at the beach. You can let go of the detector while using the scoop and the detector stays right there where you can grab it again and continue on.

Dreadnox

Jul 28, 2013
Austin Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Metadyne magnet stick, Garretts pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Seen one on ebay for 69.95 +12.50 shipping, I have to agree about the need to unhook every time you go to recover

hoosierguy

Feb 5, 2013
Laconia, IN
Detector(s) used
● Minelab Manticore ● Minelab CTX-3030 ● Minelab Equinox 800 ● Minelab Goldmaster 1000 ● Garrett Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bart...sent you a PM.

hoosierguy

Feb 5, 2013
Laconia, IN
Detector(s) used
● Minelab Manticore ● Minelab CTX-3030 ● Minelab Equinox 800 ● Minelab Goldmaster 1000 ● Garrett Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Seen one on ebay for 69.95 +12.50 shipping, I have to agree about the need to unhook every time you go to recover

Do you have a link? I couldn't find any listed.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow Man minelabe obviosly males awesome stuff very well made, expensive yes,but that thing is ah quite the contraption its hot out & to ad something like that seems like kinda much for the summer no

OP
OP
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Can you use it in saltwater?

I dont know why not. Be sure to clean ALL the salt off when your done as with anything that gets salt on it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions