New Nel Sharpshooter on the way! Still waiting for response from Fisher on Bad Coil

Featherdfishead

Apr 4, 2014
Callahan-ScottValley-Salmon River, Ca
Detector(s) used
Primarily Minelab SDC 2300
and Gold Bug Pro with NEL Sharpshooter, Grey Ghost Phones, an EzSluice, a good Pan, various Diggn Tools, and a Good'Ol Dog or Two
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Scrounged some money up and bought a NEL's Sharpshooter yesterday evening- should have it by Wednesday- stoked! Got it for $115 with free shipping from Colonial Metal Detectors. I've never used a non standard factory made coil but the NEL's sounds good. Cheaper than Fishers 5x10 and SEF EX. Atleast I'll have two coils now when I get my 5" back from fisher, I've really enjoyed the little coil so will continue to use it too. I am curious about the SEF's, I'm hopeing to convince my buddy to get one instead of the factory Whites Shooter he's looking to buy for his MXT - to steep for me at the time.
Any info on either NEL's or the SEF's would be cool.
Thanks
Happy Days-Happy Hunting!!!
AjR

Upvote 0

Ausgoldhunter

Mar 2, 2013
Batemans Bay
Detector(s) used
Currently: White's GMT, Fisher Gold Bug 2. Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Fisher Gold Bug SE, Fisher F70, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab X-Terra 705, Minelab Eureka Gold, Whites GMZ, Minelab GP Extreme, GP 3000, Mine
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sharp Shooter is a sweet coil, does wonders on my GB Pro..

OP
OP
Featherdfishead

Featherdfishead

Apr 4, 2014
Callahan-ScottValley-Salmon River, Ca
Detector(s) used
Primarily Minelab SDC 2300
and Gold Bug Pro with NEL Sharpshooter, Grey Ghost Phones, an EzSluice, a good Pan, various Diggn Tools, and a Good'Ol Dog or Two
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks for the reply Ausgoldhunter, my coil actually comes tomorrow and its one of the last days i'll get to get out in the next 3 weeks- very buisy with work, and family. Mail arrives at 1230 hrs and then i'm off to a good prospect until night falls. Funny how things work, I finally heard from Fisher and my original 5" coil will arrive on Friday - Atleast I have two coils now so I wont miss any good detecting ever again! He He He!
Happy Days - Happy Hunting
AjR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread