New Ozzy Osbourne

OP
OP
EddieR

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
Mighty AP said:
They've been playin a song on the radio for a while that I didnt really care for...........I just found out it is new Ozzy. Doesnt sound like Ozzy at all, only heard the one song so far.

No, he's got a new sound. He fired Zakk Wylde and got a new guy on guitar. I never really got into Ozzy that much before...it wasn't heavy enough ;D but the new stuff is awesome.

Fans of the old Ozzy style might not like it though.

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey ! Hey ! I am a diehard Ozzy fan, oh yea, love his music.. I really liked his new song too.. Its amazing isn't it, when hes not on stage, hes like a bumbling idiot..but you get him on stage with a microphone and dang he turns into one heck of a awesome performer.. I even loved his show that was on, I can really relate to his dysfunctional family big time lol.

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
I was the biggest Sabbath fan & still am, liked Ozzies early solo stuff too. "Speak of the Devil" was awesome, Brad Gillis (Night Ranger) on guitar. I dont care for the new song "Let Me Hear You Scream" but I'll have to hear the rest of the album before I pass judgement............curious to hear his new guitarist.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread