New Permission.

Brian C.

Bronze Member
Jan 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I got out tonight to a new site, the land owners were not aware that there used to be an old house in the field. Now they can say for sure there was, I started to find square nails and broken china, not a lot of it, then the red brick started to show it self in the dirt, good sign, there was not a lot of finds but the ones I did find were nice. The button is a sporting button, the back says sporting design Men's, the ring is a ladies I think, it was a beautiful night to get out. HH DSC03041.JPG IMG_0095.JPG

Upvote 6

diggingthe1

Silver Member
Feb 11, 2015
Victor, CO...City of Mines
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800, Ex2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New permissions sure are exciting. I bet you can't wait to get back. I have found a few of those Canadian large cents. Beautiful coin! Fancy button might mean fancy things are to be found. Congrats!!!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice button, really liking the design. Good one on the /59 as well, they seem to be coming up well this season.
I get a pleasure in talking to a landowner about a possible house site on their property. "Oh I don't remember one there, or there's never been one there comes the reply"
I show them their lot on the map, and explain the maps were created over a hundred years ago.
Better yet finding another site on the property that predates the mapping.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread