New Personal Best in Silver for One Day

Cal_Cobra

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2008
Northern California
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800 & Makro Multi Kruzer, the rest are collecting dust...
I took Jim (time4me) and Mark (beachbumm) to a new spot this morning, and it turned out to be a great spot for everyone :hello2:

Everyone was finding silver at this spot, but it started to dry up and it started to get hot (hot already in March :icon_scratch: ). Jim could only stay for a few hours, but still managed to snag 5 silvers before he left. After Jim left we moved to a much more challenging spot, but will return to silver hill some shady morning with small coils to weave through the sea of trash ;D

I ended up with 5 mercs, 1 silver Roosevelt, 1 silver Washington and 1 silver ring. Also some misc - a 5 ORE Norwegian coin from 1930 (big sucker too), a junker ring, a little box (no goodies inside ::) ), and an old lipstick thingy.

I lost count of how many silvers Mark scored, but he scored the best one of the day with a beautiful Walker half :headbang:

Here's the loot from today:

Silver2-03-16-10.jpg

Silver ring:

Silver4-03-16-10.jpg

Norwegian 5 ORE:

5ore1.jpg
5ore2.jpg

Misc:

03-16-10-misc.jpg

These five are from my last couple of previous hunts:

Silver1-03-16-10.jpg

All the silver together:

Silver3-03-16-10.jpg

Had a great day, and enjoyed hunting in this beautiful weather with Jim and Mark :thumbsup:

Thanks for looking and HH,
Brian

Upvote 0
Thanks everyone :thumbsup:

Getting outside the normal parks that everyone's already pounded to death, and thinking outside the box a bit has been very productive and fun this past month.

Still have lots of places to check out, so hopefully another silver hill is awaiting discovery :headbang:

HH,
Brian

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back