New Pickup Bank not bad

minkybodl

Aug 19, 2011
After complaining about four weeks of open half boxes, when the VT talked to the Carrier he said he didn't always load the truck but yesterdays box was finally unmolested. It was still another skunk.
I had openned a new account at another Bank and picked up my first boxes from them today, a box of nickels and dimes, and found out that she could order halfs which I did for next week.

Dimes 1963d, 1962d, 1952, & 1952d
Nickels 1938s, 1943p, 1945p, and a no date buffalo

I've been looking for the 38s for a while now and am down to only 5 more for my Whitman folder. I'll take it in next time and tell her about how happy I am to have finally found it. Only need the 42s to complete the war nickels.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Jun 22, 2009
After complaining about four weeks of open half boxes, when the VT talked to the Carrier he said he didn't always load the truck but yesterdays box was finally unmolested. It was still a another skunk.
I had openned a new account at another Bank and picked up my first boxes from them today, a box of nickels and dimes, and found out that she could order halfs which I did for next week.

Dimes 1963d, 1962d, 1952, & 1952d
Nickels 1938s, 1943p, 1945p, and a no date buffalo

I've been looking for the 38s for a while now and am down to only 5 more for my Whitman folder. I'll take it in next time and tell her about how happy I am to have finally found it. Only need the 42s to complete the war nickels.

That's awesome. Am curious what new bank?

OP
OP
M

minkybodl

Aug 19, 2011
RBC changed to PNC about 3 weeks ago so I openned a new account there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread