New pistol probe

Congrats on that great find! How far down do you think you dug
to get to that coin after you first got a signal from the pistol probe?
Maybe another 4 or 5 inches? Nice video, one of the best coin finds I have
seen on a youtube video.

trash n cash said:
Congrats on that great find! How far down do you think you dug
to get to that coin after you first got a signal from the pistol probe?
Maybe another 4 or 5 inches? Nice video, one of the best coin finds I have
seen on a youtube video.
Sorry Trash: I didn't dig it, only picked up video from other web site.

Attachments

• addon.jpg
    addon.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 734
I'm glad you said that,Earthworks,because that ,in my opinion,is not a very good or accurate video.The probe(s)were not used as they should have been.Certainly that large of a hole would not have been dug to begin with.I'll quit here or I'll get carried away.I have heard very good reports on the pistol-probe,http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,187280.0.html) and will give one a try hopefully this week.I do have the new Garrett and used it in a group hunt this past wknd and it worked great,too bad the guy in the video didn't know how.

thats an interesting video. im still not sure if i want a pinpointer that detects 5 inches. it could make finding your target more difficult in trashy spots. then again, maybe not. i dont know. the jury is still out for me.

hollowpointred said:
thats an interesting video. im still not sure if i want a pinpointer that detects 5 inches. it could make finding your target more difficult in trashy spots. then again, maybe not. i dont know. the jury is still out for me.
agreed :icon_study:

I have to agree i don't understand the big hole for a coin..................==Jim_K==

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back