New plan.

Meurnik

Jan 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello prospectors,

some of you guys may know me as the guy that tried/tries to go on an internship in the US. That kind of failed by me rupturing my achillesheel, too many questionmarks about my physique to plan stuff. It's going the right way now, so i am trying to get the the US anyway. :hello2:

Plan 1: Spend my summer holidays (about 2 months) in the US, but to realize that i need a few things.
- A place to stay and a job since i don't have the big money to stay in Hotels and do nothing. Flight will be expensive enough!
- A propecting buddy that wants to go out alot and is willing to share/lend out some of his equipment to me. I can buy the basics but i want to try out alot of different ways to prospect. :goldpan:

During this holiday i will also try to get an internship for 5 months for my study in real-estate. The place to stay at is the most important, since i can sort out other things from there. For compensation i can work around the house and i am a great cook!

If you are interested or know any1 that has a spare room, send me a message and we will work things out. :icon_thumleft:

Gr. Meurnik

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread