New purchase, 1867 Indian Head Cent

VERMONTPACKRAT

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2007
Topsham, Vermont
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Garrett ace 250
I thought that you guys might like to check out my newest Indian ;D These are awsome coins :icon_thumleft:

VPR

Attachments

• IMG_9450_1_1.JPG
    IMG_9450_1_1.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 504
  • IMG_9455_1_1.JPG
    IMG_9455_1_1.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 507

mainer

Silver Member
May 3, 2005
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that is a great looking IH. Id say you got a good deal aswell. :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
VERMONTPACKRAT

VERMONTPACKRAT

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2007
Topsham, Vermont
Detector(s) used
mainer said:
Now that is a great looking IH. Id say you got a good deal aswell. :icon_thumright:

I keep looking at Draped Bust silver but always seem to purchase copper. Have you picked up any DB silver yet?

VPR

mainer

Silver Member
May 3, 2005
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No DB silver for me yet. Cant find the one I want, for the price I want. Havent really seen one that caught my eye, since the one you and I discussed. I'll find one, in no rush though. Keep your eye peeled for a deal. :wink: Have picked up the occasional coin here and there but nothing that great. Just some fillers. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
VERMONTPACKRAT

VERMONTPACKRAT

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2007
Topsham, Vermont
Detector(s) used
mainer said:
No DB silver for me yet. Cant find the one I want, for the price I want. Havent really seen one that caught my eye, since the one you and I discussed. I'll find one, in no rush though. Keep your eye peeled for a deal. :wink: Have picked up the occasional coin here and there but nothing that great. Just some fillers. :thumbsup:

I will keep my eyes open for you :thumbsup: Some times I can find sweet deals buying local.

VPR

mainer

Silver Member
May 3, 2005
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
VERMONTPACKRAT said:
mainer said:

I will keep my eyes open for you :thumbsup: Some times I can find sweet deals buying local.

VPR

That would be great. Thanks VPR. :icon_thumright:

S

stefen

Ya did good...

Suppose you wouldn't want to trade for a Barlow pocket knife with one broken blade... :coffee2:

OP
OP
VERMONTPACKRAT

VERMONTPACKRAT

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2007
Topsham, Vermont
Detector(s) used
stefen said:
Ya did good...

Suppose you wouldn't want to trade for a Barlow pocket knife with one broken blade... :coffee2:

Sorry...... I only trade for rusty pocket knives :tongue3:

VPR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread