Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
For details of shipwrecks of the 1750 Spanish Fleet and other treasure wrecks, see sevenseaspublishing.com

Is this Alan Riebe? I bought your CD book about 5 years ago. It quit working. Do you have a paperback version?

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Alan posted that in 2004, Pete. That was 8 years ago. I checked a few years ago, and he wasn't selling them anymore. Hopefully, that's changed.

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Thanks Darren, I didn't see the date. Its a really good reference book.

Mr nibbs

Jul 16, 2010
Over the last two years I have posted some items we have been finding to get some help with identification.

I now have written a book all about our research, clues and ideas that lead us to find what we believe to be the discovery of a 300 year old VOC shipwreck in Plymouth Sound UK. We have got some great finds, lead aprons,ramming hammer, cannons, powder weights and lots lots more. One find stands out more than any other, this is a VOC ballast block called "Namban Tetsu" this block holds lots of secrets. Namban Tetsu means foreign Steel in Japan, or as some say Southern barbaric steel. Some rare samurai swords have "Namban Tetsu" inscribed on the handle.
The book is for people interested in maritime history, shipwrecks and treasure hunting. I will take the block and some great finds to the UK Dive show this weekend. Book available on my blog keepthefaith

Ship wrecked in 1721

I will keep you informed of what happens, as I am not sure what will happen now we are out....and it will be someone else you decides if we have found what we say we have or if we have not.

Inspired by this site and its members

Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread