Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Went out before the huge amount of rain hit us last night and think we are on a spot that may not have been hunted all that well. We were told the man who owned the house had a metal detector but we were getting hits right and left all afternoon and invited to look in the neighbors yard as well. I think I found a kepi hat buckle,overall length is one inch. Found a toasted back of a flat button I guess with the word true stamped on the back,hard to read and its split in the middle.it looks like registered and 10 T or Lot Z possibly are stamped on the back. The round object in the middle is crushed a bit and concave in the center and the diameter is around five and a half inches. Thanks for looking and if anyone can identify the other items(like the two the mister found that had holes in them) I would be much obliged. We wonder if they're kepi vents possibly?

image.jpg

Toasty button back
image.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 5

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds CoilyGirl ! They look like air vents to me too.
Glad you made it out before the down pour! Now it's headed our way, sweet!

OP
OP
CoilyGirl

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sorry to send ya buckets of rain Ms but we are getting more too,lol! Can't wait to get back to this site.

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I've found one of those round things with holes in it, and my swag was the drain screen from an old bath tub with the claw feet. Don't know if that's really what it is though, now you got me curious.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread