New site!!!

mtsheron

Jun 6, 2014
NC
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+; and Lesche digging tools! Tesoro Compadre (daughter's machine)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well I have permission to hunt a site that has a very old homsite on it that is privately owned and never touched! This may prove to be a great hunt this coming week. I have to say I hope the Deus really uncovers some nice finds. This homesite had trees around it and clover growing all over the home. The realtor according to the homeowner when they bought the property had no idea this home was on the property. According to the owner this property is or appears to be 80 years or better old! Man I cannot wait.

Will post good or bad what I get after the hunt. Hoping someone dropped loads of old money all over the site! How nice it would be to find a few Morgans!:laughing7:

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I have permission to hunt a site that has a very old homsite on it that is privately owned and never touched! This may prove to be a great hunt this coming week. I have to say I hope the Deus really uncovers some nice finds. This homesite had trees around it and clover growing all over the home. The realtor according to the homeowner when they bought the property had no idea this home was on the property. According to the owner this property is or appears to be 80 years or better old! Man I cannot wait.

Will post good or bad what I get after the hunt. Hoping someone dropped loads of old money all over the site! How nice it would be to find a few Morgans!:laughing7:

Post over in the finds column as well.

Lobo UK

Tenderfoot
Jan 19, 2015
Cheshire
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
AKA Sorex Pro
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq
Minelab Explorer 11
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck on your new site. :thumbsup:

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Please do not hesitate to PM me an invite to hunt with you. I am not afraid!

OP
OP
mtsheron

mtsheron

Jun 6, 2014
NC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Please do not hesitate to PM me an invite to hunt with you. I am not afraid!

Tom I have a friend that has a field he will let me hunt that has not been touched. I have yet to see the field and unsure as to what he means by it. If and when it warms I will certainly inquire with him to see if I can bring a buddy.

The homesite area I am hunting I had to use a co-worker who had to smoooze it over with this guy. He is not real hinked but only would allow me to come since I am friends with his buddy and may be only reason I have been given permission. I hate to ruin that one. But if I get there and he is open to me bringing someone in the future I will certainly holler at you Tom.

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Tom I have a friend that has a field he will let me hunt that has not been touched. I have yet to see the field and unsure as to what he means by it. If and when it warms I will certainly inquire with him to see if I can bring a buddy.

The homesite area I am hunting I had to use a co-worker who had to smoooze it over with this guy. He is not real hinked but only would allow me to come since I am friends with his buddy and may be only reason I have been given permission. I hate to ruin that one. But if I get there and he is open to me bringing someone in the future I will certainly holler at you Tom.

If you get permission you just let me know. I am busting your chops just a little bit. Don't take me too seriously.

Sounds like you got a good place to hunt. I hope that you get a bunch of treasure. I look forward to meeting you in February at the bootcamp.

Thanks and good luck out there!

OP
OP
mtsheron

mtsheron

Jun 6, 2014
NC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
If you get permission you just let me know. I am busting your chops just a little bit. Don't take me too seriously.

Sounds like you got a good place to hunt. I hope that you get a bunch of treasure. I look forward to meeting you in February at the bootcamp.

Thanks and good luck out there!

Oh I did not take it as a chop buster.:laughing7: I would want to come to a site of anyone's that had permission to search an untouched virgin ground at a homesite for sure! I will see once I lay the ground work if he would allow me to bring someone. Because you know, I will not even get to all the goodies in one search if there are any for sure.

OP
OP
mtsheron

mtsheron

Jun 6, 2014
NC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
And yes..........can't wait to meet you in February as well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread