May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chagy said:
Loose lips sink ships

Now all we need to know is where the lips let loose - and Viola! - there's the shipwreck! :icon_sunny:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
remember they only know what you are foolish enough to tell them.

OP
OP
comfortably numb

comfortably numb

Mar 31, 2010
Crystal River, Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II,
MPX,fisher 1280x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's another twist, I talked to a friend today and found out one of his friends was fishing on the middle grounds out of Crystal River this past year, And caught a red snapper out of season, But he looked around, saw no boats or planes and slipped it into his cooler. 60 miles offshore no one around? OK? Two weeks later He received in the mail a letter with photos of him putting the fish in his cooler and a citation. They have red light cameras in the gulf now! Big Brother is watching!

sabre15

Dec 14, 2008
Tampa Bay Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
Discovery TF 900
If anyone wants to get together and discuss putting a group together for a wreck in the gulf count me in!

bay pirate

Aug 26, 2012
Mobile Bay
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro
I'm a charter captain here in Orange Beach, Al and the same kinda thing happened to some folks I know. They smuggled in a filet and release red snapper from 20 or so miles offshore with "no one around". That evening NMF shows up with a nice sat photo and a huge fine.

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It sure does pay to have a tarp or awning over the open part of your boat these days.Never know where those drones or satellites are at watching you.

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Here's another twist, I talked to a friend today and found out one of his friends was fishing on the middle grounds out of Crystal River this past year, And caught a red snapper out of season, But he looked around, saw no boats or planes and slipped it into his cooler. 60 miles offshore no one around? OK? Two weeks later He received in the mail a letter with photos of him putting the fish in his cooler and a citation. They have red light cameras in the gulf now! Big Brother is watching!
Looks like it's time for you to break out that submarine with a diver lockout chamber that your friend in Orlando has access to. :skullflag:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions