New spot shows promise

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive been investigating a new spot for a couple days now well I went there today and found a couple cool things two 1952 wheats and a 44 canadian cent this place has history back to the mid 1800's its 117 acres so I have not even scratched the surface on the way home not far from there I seen some old fairgrounds and a couple gentleman hunting it both had at pro's said they were on tnet and that the area is good so I cant wait to get back

Upvote 2
OP
OP
sonofadigger

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2012-09-15 14.59.45.jpg

OP
OP
sonofadigger

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this spot has been a popular swimming hole since the 1850's i think the park has been hit hard over the years in the obvious spots but i like to hunt the spots noone else will go to like weeds and mush and stuff it might have been a great spot back then and now weeded up so important to check everywhere im planning on putting in a full day there tomorrow so wish me luck

OP
OP
sonofadigger

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this spot has been a popular swimming hole since the 1850's i think the park has been hit hard over the years in the obvious spots but i like to hunt the spots noone else will go to like weeds and mush and stuff it might have been a great spot back then and now weeded up so important to check everywhere im planning on putting in a full day there tomorrow so wish me luck

Doubt you need much "luck". It seems you have the mindset that will pay off.

Just check to see where the silver seeds were planted, you'll be fine. ;)

HH!

kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTg Digger ...keep up with the good finds!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread