alexTx

Greenie
Dec 13, 2009
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found me a new spot that I think has not been hit in a very long time, if at all, considering the density of clad I'm digging. I've made a few short hunts there and Saturday I spent 4 hours there and pulled 80 pieces of clad and 78 pull tabs from a 15 x 20 ft area. A few pocket spills but most of the finds were single coin. All the small sections I have hunted here have produced at the same rate. I spend more time on my knees than standing. Unfortunately, most of the finds are pennies, but I will keep plugging away since I'm thinking there has to be jewelry here somewhere.
I've only cleared about 1/10 of this "thing" so it might take me a month to get done with a first pass.
The ground I'm hunting is not the original grade so that is why I think it's a virgin site since it was constructed. No silvers as this site is not old enough.
Saturday's pile.

Attachments

• DSCF0621.JPG
    DSCF0621.JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 497
Upvote 0

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
With that much digging You should be hitting the Good stuff soon!! I see gold and silver trinkets comming soon!!! HH Chug

spitfire55

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2008
Fresno, CA.
Detector(s) used
(Whites) MXT, MXT PRO, SURF PRO/PI and COINMASTER 5500/D, (Fisher) GOLDBUG. AT PRO(Garrett), CTX 3030(Mine Lab).
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

The Master Chief

Jan 10, 2005
CA
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Equinox 800/Mine Lab Gold Monster 1000/ Mine Lab Pro Find 35/Garrett GTI 2500 and Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Clad and also the enevitable pull tabs. For every pull tab signal could be a better find. Thank you for cleaning those up. Making it easier for when you return.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
those pull tabs gives me the shivers :o

keep swinging...it is waiting for you! :)

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
..............................................................look -N -good.. :thumbsu............................................................

Wldbil

Bronze Member
May 10, 2010
Claremore OK
Detector(s) used
White's XLT/ Garrett AT Pro/ Ace 250
I would agree... the jewelery is bound to show it's face soon. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions