NEW SUB-FORUM

S

stefen

Treasure-Net needs to add a new sub-forum entitled 'DUMB QUESTIONS'....or at least a TN version of a Dear Abbey for Dummies...

Many a time there is an interesting subject title that was posted which when opened contains some very profound subject matter...usually it's an extremely (blond) dumb question...

Example: Saw a $100 bill laying on the ground, looked both ways, and walked off...Should I have picked it up? :icon_scratch

Or

My mothers neighbors sisters husband's boss's wife was told about a gold coin lost in her backyard by a great-grandfather, should I sneak in at night a try to find it...?

(PS. I made this up so nobody can get their panties-in-a-wad)

Last edited:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stefen, it's a good idea, but wrong title heading. You know it's against TOS to call anything dumb, stupid, or political. Then again, those terms are breached on a daily basis :laughing7:

Here's a suggestion for the forum name

"You've got to be kidding me"

You're 100% right too, it would be a fun place to post a reply :laughing7:

OP
OP
S

stefen

You've got to be kidding me, there are dumb, stupid and political answers too...

But a revised title of "You've got to be kidding me" will work...

And yes, it would be a fun place to post replies...

Look at me, I'm peeing my pants posting to your (%$#@@*&-A$$) reply...
laughing7.gif

You feel me...
laughing7.gif
laughing7.gif
laughing7.gif
laughing7.gif

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stefen, you're more like me than you want to admit :laughing7:

Then again, I don't let not having a forum, "You've got to be kidding me", stop me either :tongue3:

You know it, I know it, most know it.. They're out there :icon_thumright: :laughing7:

OP
OP
S

stefen

Thats scary that I have an uncontrolled ego like yourn...don't think the world is ready for twins... Oy! That's funny..gif Oy! That's funny..gif

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, we're both sitting out in the cold, waiting for something to heat us up. Funny, but you may, or may not have noticed I rarely start a thread anymore, and respond to very few lately.

hmm :icon_scratch:

I wonder if it's anything like the bird flying upside down over a city, because there's nothing worth pooping on.

OP
OP
S

stefen

At least your crapping on yourself instead of others...oops, that didn't come out right...:laughing7:

Roll over bird, I see a target at your 9...white car...just washed an waxed...need sum bird detailing...use the seagull squat with lumps...:icon_thumright:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't seen bigscoop in a while either :icon_scratch: I guess like all forums, people eventually find better things to do

OP
OP
S

stefen

Whats up old buddy?? Still at it huh? Lol

See what I mean...2 more dumb questions with no possible answers...and he's laughing out loud...(WHY?)

And who gives a whiz whats up (surely not his wizzer)...and he still at it...(He's always at it)

And is the world a better place? (Gee, I think I just asked a dumb question myself)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread