SAnVA

Tenderfoot
Feb 16, 2021
Craig County , Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver U-Max, and just ordered a new Tesoro Tejon today, 2/16/21
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Made it out for a couple hours today with the new Tejon, I really like the dual discrimination. I was hunting a place that I’ve hunted a bunch before and lots of other people too. I was just hunting coins this is a super trashy spot so I had discrimination set on screw cap, I found 17 coins , 14 pennies and 3 dimes and two of the pennies were wheat pennies, a 1913 and a 1952d. I’m anxious to spend more time with this machine!

Woodsy

Oct 26, 2018
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Tejon, Outlaw, Mojave, Nox 800, E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Glad to hear you're getting along with it. I have an old one and really like it. Just picked up a bigger coil and cant wait to try it out in the spring. These machines seem to feed on silver.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I've had the fever for quite a long time now, over 30 years. I've the toys, and you know what I pick up to swing - my Tejon.....

Woodsy

Oct 26, 2018
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Tejon, Outlaw, Mojave, Nox 800, E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Made it out for a couple hours today with the new Tejon, I really like the dual discrimination. I was hunting a place that I’ve hunted a bunch before and lots of other people too. I was just hunting coins this is a super trashy spot so I had discrimination set on screw cap, I found 17 coins , 14 pennies and 3 dimes and two of the pennies were wheat pennies, a 1913 and a 1952d. I’m anxious to spend more time with this machine!

Are you the guy that bought the last Tesoro rain jacket cover?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions