Henri

Upvote 0

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Welcome aboard. This is the best site on the net for MD/Treasure Hunting. I don't hunt the beaches a lot, but from what I know, the "lane" is the best place. The "lane" is the area between high tide and low tide. Hope it helps. There are a lot of real good beach hunters here who can give more information and correct me (please) if I am wrong.

Good Luck

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Henri, You have a good machine there and all you have to do is get out every chance you can. Let the grass grow, it's been doing that before we were born and will grow after we're gone.

There is to much information available for us to tell where and how. However all this has been done for you at thegoldenolde.com/ It's a beach hunting site that explains everything in detail.

HH,
Sandman

H

HepCat

Just check all of Gravedigger's threads,he da man at da beach. 8)

Silver Striker

Aug 2, 2006
Melbourne, Florida
Wow, this must be the Brevard County thread. I'll probably run into some of you soon, as I plan on buying an MD next weekend and hitting every beach from Melbourne down to Fort Pierce Inlet, this summer. So much beach, so little time. SS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread