New to CRH, just saying hello

Nomatic00

Jan 31, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm III
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm brand new to CRH and I just wanted to say hi.. I've been reading this section of Treasurenet for a few weeks but I just got started last week. So far I have gone through 1bx of nickels 1&1/2 bxs of halves, $275 worth of CWR dimes and my cent jar at home :)

My keepers so far have been 2 war nickels and 3 wheats. The 1.5 boxes of halves turned out to be someones dump. At least 2 coins in every roll had a giant red J marked on them.. That really let the wind out of my sails after 4-5 rolls of seeing that.. Oh well, I won't let that deter me. I have 2 boxes of dimes and 4 boxes of halves ordered for next week! Fingers crossed...

Upvote 0

FloridaFinder

Aug 27, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Welcome to a wildly addicting and rewarding hobby!! I'm just a few months in and it's still as exciting as day 1. Good finds there, keep it up!!!

HH

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome, and good luck in you ventures with this hobby! HH, Maverick.

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum.. Don't let the dumps phase you.. It is just part of the hobby.. You have to deal with the lows to get the highs..

OP
OP
Nomatic00

Nomatic00

Jan 31, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm III
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for the encouragement guys! My boxes I ordered should be at the bank tomorrow..I can't wait to tear into them! 2 lowly war nickels and I got silver fever.. God help me if I hit silver in the halves!:laughing7:

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome and good luck If you need some help just ask!

OP
OP
Nomatic00

Nomatic00

Jan 31, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm III
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I did a box of nickels today. I got 4 war nickels and my very first Liberty V. She's beat up but beautiful to me :)

photo (2).JPG

D1MES_101

Aug 7, 2012
USA
Primary Interest:
Other
^ Neeaaatttt i did 2 boxes of nickels and nada today -_- last week i did a box and got 4 war nickels too but never a V Nickel

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread