New to dd and my first days finds - Samsung ice maker

town_ale26

Mar 24, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So today I officially started looking through the trash after much reading and thought. I had thought about it for years prior, and my grandpa was an avid dumpster diver.

Anyway, I went to a shopping station and found behind one of the places some graduation things: a plush graduation toy and and girls tshirt. I also found a Samsung ice maker still in a shipping box for a refridgerator. And I have a question about that, does anyone know where I can find info on ice makers?

Upvote 1

PeteWmass

Nov 26, 2012
South Hadley
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
look for houses getting cleaned out - hopefully it will either be an out-of-town family cleaning out a relatives stuff on the weekend - or a clean-out crew that leaves at the end of the day (though if there are people there - you can always ask - I find the success rate to be maybe 50/50 - it helps if you say "Im looking for random junk to make art projects out of" - as opposed to "any antiques?") - Ive found many houses that were boxes going straight from attic/basement into the dumpster - great vintage stuff that way.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread