New to group and wanted to brag

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
USED: Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just found this group, I've really haven't metal detected in a long time. christmas rolled around and My father inlaw had an old white's coin classic?. So I took it out to a couple of places, that were close... found alot of trash, 3 wheaties, one 1965 washington quarter, a pin-on brooch (picture gone), a medal with a ladies head on it, and my favorite of them all a tie pin that was a tree stump with the letters WOW.(woodmen of the world) when that came out of the ground my jaw dropped and my inlaws with me, thought I had been snake bit..lol any way as soon as we get our camera back I will post some pics...

Upvote 0

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
Hey, it's great to have you with us! I'll look forward to those photos, and keep posting!

Ed-NH

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer ll
Welcome to the forum. Look forward to seeing your posts.

T

TreasureTales

Welcome! Can hardly wait to see the pix, especially of the WOW tie pin/tack thingy. Sounds like great stuff.

Mirage

Silver Member
Sep 16, 2005
Cleveland, OH
Brag away. This is the place for it. Just don't exaggerate too much. ;) I try to be as honest as possible. Only thing I don't post is all my failures. :D

Now, why did your jaw drop at finding a WOW?

Mirage

wolfmanjoe3

Dec 28, 2006
Utah
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
Sounds like a great first time out! Here's to many more outings to follow.

Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions