Get to know that new machine and the finds will
come.

have a good un............

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the hobby. Start by finding a clean piece of ground without targets and lay down some coins about two foot apart along with a pull tab, nail, and silver and a gold ring. See where they show up on the meter while moving the disc. knob. Notice if you turn out the pull tab, the gold ring doesn't sound off either. People don't believe till they see it happen and all detectors behave a little differently too. Learn all you can and enjoy.

It's the most fun you can have with your clothes on.

lucky1777

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2005
Illinois
[

It's the most fun you can have with your clothes on.
[/quote]

Unless you detect the right beaches. Welcome to the site.

OP
OP
Land HO

Land HO

Greenie
Apr 27, 2006
New Jersey
Picked up the ACE 250 today. The guy I got it from was very nice and showed me all the features and how the different coins show up on the screen. Came home and went right at it. Found junk mostly and a 1993 penny woo hoo! I realize what a work out you can get digging stuff up. I think I will go to the beach next time, it should be a little easier digging until I get used to it. I'll keep in touch. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread