New to metal detecting

Nastassja2002

Feb 17, 2013
NEPA
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter discovery 1100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
HI, I made a profile for my 11 year old daughter, we recently purchased a metal detector for her birthday. We live in NEPA area and were just wondering if anyone knows any good areas to metal detect around here. She's very interested in metal detecting and finding old coins and collectibles. If anyone would be so kind to let me know some good areas' to metal detect , please let us know. You can email me @ [email protected]. TY Kindly. Father of a future metal detector..:newbie:

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Treasurenet Natassja and Dad! Do a search for detecting clubs in your area, they are a great resource to meet people and find places to go.

Wayne

www.metaldetectingstuff.com

OP
OP
N

Nastassja2002

Feb 17, 2013
NEPA
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter discovery 1100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you all for the kind responses. My daughter is so thrilled to start metal detecting. Hope to keep in touch with everyone here and tell you all about our finds once we start. Weather is a little bit too cold to get out just yet, but as soon as it warms up, we will be out detecting.

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you all for the kind responses. My daughter is so thrilled to start metal detecting. Hope to keep in touch with everyone here and tell you all about our finds once we start. Weather is a little bit too cold to get out just yet, but as soon as it warms up, we will be out detecting.

Welcome to you both...I hope you have fun..what a great hobby for you to enjoy together..actually brings out the kid in all of us :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions