New to the board and hobby

TretinIowa

May 23, 2011
Cedar Rapids
Hello everyone,
I am new to the board and hobby. I have read posts here for a few weeks but just finally had to get in on all the talk and artifact sharing. My name is Tret (yes Tret not Trent) and i am 29 years old from Iowa. My uncle introduced me to arrowhead hunting this year. He has hunted for years and finally got me to go a few times. I had no luck for the first few times we walked some of his fields but found a full drill and a broke point a few weeks ago and now i am hooked!! I now find myself looking for my own spot to hunt artifacts instead of fishing. Accepting all tips to finding a good spot i am helpless and the fields i can hunt with my uncle are too far away. Anyway, its great to be part of the board and thank you to everyone for all the info and pictures you share.

Upvote 0
F

Felinepeachy

Welcome to TreasureNet Tret and we're thrilled to have you on the American Indian Artifacts board. I can't wait to see what you find. And you will find plenty, you'll see. There are lots of very helpful people here. :hello:

J

JoshnMO

You should check out some other forums, too. Like Arrowheadology or prehistoric relic owners society.
Good Luck on Your Hunting! :thumbsup:

Richard Ray

Feb 20, 2011
East Texas
Detector(s) used
Many brands, Magnetometer, GPR, Side Scan, etc.
Welcome aboard, look enough and in the right place, you'll find plenty. Walk the creek beds when the water is low... Indians often hunted along these, for all sorts of game... Good luck...
Richard Ray

Attachments

• Stone 5.jpg
    Stone 5.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 148
  • Stone 7.jpg
    Stone 7.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 152
  • Stone 6.jpg
    Stone 6.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 197
OP
OP
T

TretinIowa

May 23, 2011
Cedar Rapids
Thanks for the warm welcome i look forward to sharing the addiction with you all. If i figure out how to post pictures i will put my only two findings on here lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread