New to the forum...just saying HI

mark-o

May 2, 2008
Hi,
My name is Mark, I'm new to this forum, although not a total newbie to metal detecting. (I've had a detector for 10 years, but have used it very little for the past 5). I live in northwestern N.J. (Sussex County). I'd be interested in doing some detecting with a partner, there are definitely some sites out this way worth exploring. (Assuming I can find the time...two toddlers at home and I work from home as well). Anyway, just wanted to say hi for now and I'm looking forward to learning from, and hopefully contributing something to, this forum. Thanks.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Welcome to Tnet!! We are so glad you are here with us and hope you find some time to get out and detect some of those sites. Perhaps some others from the area can join up with you and get you out to do some hunting!

OP
OP
M

mark-o

May 2, 2008
Thank you for the welcoming replies.
Anybody out there ever go detecting in Sussex or Morris Counties? If so I'm curious to hear where you have gone.

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mark-O,
Welcome to the forum. I'm in the same boat as you with a 5 year old at home it makes it challenging to find time to get out. I'm in Middlesex county but if you know that you are going out one day give me a heads up a few days prior and I'll see if I can meet up with you for a hunt.

HH

NJ

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread