New to the forum posting my all time bests.

whiteslate

Aug 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok so I began yard sale hunting at the age of 7 with my mom every morning :D im 16 now and my best finds for the last year are
$7 36 gram 14k gold chain (disco style) sold for $765
$40 bunch of silver candle holders, gold studs and a silver trinket sold for $255
$5 gold chain with gold charm sold for $125'
$7 4 silver candalabras (just junk they were beat to you know what) pulled of 38G of sterling, waiting to sell
$2 sterling hand miror 3oz after removing the glass $60
tons of silver chains and salt and pepper shakers and candle holders sold for about $800
as I'm sure you can tell we hunt gold and silver the most, although my mother did turn $500 into $5000 on ebay when I was about ten from arti shaws estate sale (jazz guys, spelled his name wrong) and she makes more than me selling all kinds of things

Catobra

Jun 21, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites IDX Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go, kid, go! You're doing fantastic so far. Keep it up-Best of luck!

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep it up. If you soak up enough information at your age, you could live a pretty nice life without ever needing to get a real 9-5 job.

Sterling

Jan 24, 2012
central, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome, and congrats on your finds! :thumbsup: I wish I would have started buying and selling at your age. :BangHead:

Last edited:
OP
OP
W

whiteslate

Aug 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep it up. If you soak up enough information at your age, you could live a pretty nice life without ever needing to get a real 9-5 job.
HAHA thanks guys, I dont have a 9-5 but I did work 11:30-8:00 today at In-N-Out its a great job and thanks for all the congratz guys :D
best of luck to you all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread