New to the forum

J

jodycuevas

First off let me say that my best "find" this year has been this forum! (but the year is young and we have been under snow for the better part of the last month) you guys seem like a great group of people and I cant wait to get to know you all better. That being said, if you are in the Omaha, NE area feel to drop me a line and you can see my silly little BOUNTYHUNTER and listen to me regale you with storys of the treasure that I missed. -Jody

Upvote 0
OP
OP
J

jodycuevas

Well its not a White but it has not done me so bad, I have to admit. Now if I can just get rid of all this snow.......

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Welcome Jody, I think you'll do alright. There are more BH on this site than about anything else combined. They find a lot of good stuff so you're turn is coming. HH

OP
OP
J

jodycuevas

Thanks for the welcome! I have not done too bad since moving to Omaha ( lots of clad, some silver trinkets, and a 1 ct ear ring in the park beside my house before the snow set in) There seems to be a lot less beaches here than there was on Guam!

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Hey Jody I've been using high-end Fisher's for years and have been outhunted by people with the humblest silly little detectors at some places. It's all in your work ethic and swinging discipline. Well that and you have to actually swing a coil over a target...

Welcome and happy hunting!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread