NEW TO THE FORUM

PUNISHER

Tenderfoot
Mar 13, 2008
MISSISSIPPI
Detector(s) used
GARRETT ACE 250
I've been reading here for a long time and decided to post my first message. I just recieved my new ACE 250 and me and my two girls tried it out last weekend at an old home and barn site on my grandparents land. Found a lot of junk, old pad lock and two aluminum coins (25 cent play money).Will attach pics later. My youngest had the time of her life digging for buried treasure. I've got a lot of ground to cover, so I will stay busy there for a while. My original metal detector is about 30 years old and is a Falcon discriminator made by Holly Springs Manufacturing in Natchez, MS. It still works but I can't remember or figure out how to keep it tuned. I can't find any information about this MD. Glad I bought the ACE 250. It works just as advertised. Can't wait to search other locations that I've been researching. Thanks for all the friendly posts and good hunting!

Upvote 0

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Welcome aboard. Glad to have you here. Sounds like great finds for the first time out. Some of those padlocks are worth some money to collectors. Glad the girls had a great time. Watch out. This hobby is addictive.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Okay...that name is scary! lol

Glad to hear you and the girls are having a great time with the Ace250. Anytime lil girls get to go do stuff with daddy it is great....especially something as exciting as looking for treasure! The time spent with daddy learning a hobby is the biggest treasure of all. So glad you joined up here! Welcome! Have a great time with all these folks....some of us are just a tad crazy...especially in the charter members area but everyone is pretty harmless! :wink: Charter members also have the best potlucks too! :icon_sunny: :thumbsup: Looking forward to seeing some of the finds you and the girls come across!!

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Welcome to TNet. It's great to have you. This hobby is wonderful for a family to enjoy and spend time together. Looking forward to read about more of your hunts. My husband has an Ace 250 and LOVES it. It really is a great coin machine.

HH,
Pepper

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread