what hotest new machine out now

• with the most depth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • and disc. the best

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
T

TreasureTales

Squirrel king, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to speak up.

Depth varies greatly, depending on the metal of the buried object, the size, the condition of the soil, and the quality of your batteries. Also, headphones make a big (positive) difference when detecting. Most would say the Minelabs have the best depth, but that is a matter for some debate. You really should ask yourself which areas you'll be detecting in, what your budget will allow, and how much detecting you'll be doing. Then you will want to determine which machine is best for you - regardless of depth.

It seems to me the Tesoro Umax machines are popular for hunting relics. I use a Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, which is known for its nuggetshooting abilities, but which works well as an all-around machine for me. For others, they might have other preferences. It's a lot like cars, loyalty is strong in car owners - and detector owners.

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome, Squirrel King,

Fossis.....................

TonyinCT

Mar 14, 2006
Granby, CT
There are several factors that go into any successful hunting. As far as relic hunting goes there are many who love the Tesoro Tejon for it's deep penetration on relics. Another great detector is the White's MXT. Nautilus detectors are popular in some areas also. These are just a couple but the most popular that I know of. Let me know if you need more help.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions