New to this community, and we are filming a Metal Detecting show

DUG-TV.com

Greenie
May 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New detecting team in Southwest Louisiana. We are also trying to produce a show that will be more accurate and helpful than other shows on TV right now. Our will be released in webisodes from our blog at D.U.G. (Discovered Under Ground). Check it out, give us pointers, join the conversations when they start. We have one short "test" up there now. It is what we are calling a "Quick Dig" and will only be about one item that we found of interest.

We are also working on other longer episodes that will tell a bigger story. We have recovered an engagement ring that was lost for 21 years and have the whole recovery and return on tape. Its a great story. We are trying to educate people about the good side of metal detecting and relic hunting.

We will also include tips for beginners, ethical practices, and dive into the historical significance of the objects we find. We have begun building a network of experts that will help us tell the stories with more accuracy and expertise.

So check it out at D.U.G. (Discovered Under Ground)

Happy Hunting!
Team DUG

Our first "Quick Dig"

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was all ready to Read you the Riot act :laughing7:

But Now I can't :BangHead:
Now that's what a Metal detecting/Treasure hunting show should look like :notworthy:

Forget about the Ratings ! Produce a show about us, for us :thumbsup:

Welcome to TreasureNet ..... Great Vids !!!!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for NOT following the heard. It's the ones who try to produce something new that have a chance for a real hit.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah actually I thought that was great. Y'all got my support and best of luck to you. Come to Colorado and you can do a whole show on finding...square nails.

Tdug1

Greenie
May 23, 2012
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone my name is Spencer and glad to be here, we enjoy making the video's. The history behind the objects and being able to share it is of great importance to us.

Thanks
Tdug1

OroJoeDude

Apr 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool! Your web idea looks promising.
Look forward to see more!
OJD

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MG_127.gif

DUG-TV.com

&

Tdug1

welcome53 (3).jpg

Tdug1

Greenie
May 23, 2012
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks for the warm welcome we are very happy to be here and hope we can positively contribute to the metal detecting communtiy.

I have been into metal detecting since 2003, but now with a good machine and the desire to have fun, share history and be a steward of good meatl detecting ethics is on top of my list.

We just finished our second "Quick dig" show and filmed a new episode yesterday that should be well received.

V/R
SAR

OP
OP
DUG-TV.com

DUG-TV.com

Greenie
May 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last week we introduced ourselves with a video we had created. I have seen the thread relating to videos, so we will be moving future postings there. Thanks to all of you who have replied with the encouragement. As Tdug1 said, we have finished shooting all the footage for our first "full" episode and have started post production on it. Check out the second quick dig though.

Happy Hunting,
Jason

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread