New to Treasure Net

mo dirt diggin

Sep 3, 2012
Souteast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, 950 Coil, 4x6 eclipse coil, DX-1, Bullseye 2 pinpointer, Pro pointer, Lesche Sampson 31inch.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been reading this forum for about a year. It is the best one I have found. Being a full time dad and disabled, doesn't let me hunt very often. Thanks to everyone that posts, it keeps everything stirred up to get out again.

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi mo, I'm thinkin you must be a mo mule? welcome to tnet. I love to read all the adventures these folks have. it makes for good fun when I can't get out myself. full time parenting is hard, but ya can't find a better treasure than your kids.

OP
OP
mo dirt diggin

mo dirt diggin

Sep 3, 2012
Souteast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, 950 Coil, 4x6 eclipse coil, DX-1, Bullseye 2 pinpointer, Pro pointer, Lesche Sampson 31inch.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our children are definitely the most precious. I hope I can pass on the detecting fun to them.

-Jones-

Aug 11, 2005
NW Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab GO-FIND 60 and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
MO Dirt,

What part of the show-me are u from? I've lived in misery, I mean missouri, all me life, Hickman's Mill to be exact! 8-) The DFX is a nice machine! I detected with a co-worker once upon a time and that's what he used,

My kiddies are grown, 23 & 25, out the door, and I retired July 28th after 26 good ones with the Fed! :occasion14:

Nothing to do now but engineer me personal life! :unhappysmiley:

I've been detectin since I was 14 or since 69! Never have got tired of it, got a lot of "treasured finds"! :skullflag:

OP
OP
mo dirt diggin

mo dirt diggin

Sep 3, 2012
Souteast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in southeast, the boot heal. I was born here, left for awhile came back.

I have a toddler and one comin in march.

I been detecting for about 3? years. It is a blast.

Last edited:

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Welcome Aboard Mo,

This is a great site with great people. Glad you are here. Don't be afraid to ask us any treasure related question. Look forward to reading your posts.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions