New To TreasureNet

cowtownkid

Greenie
Sep 25, 2011
Fort Worth,TX (Riverside)
Detector(s) used
Recently: AT Pro, Tek G2, Tesoro Cibola, Troy Shadow X2 Tek Omega 8000 & Fisher Gemini III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello Guys/Gals!

I was turned on to TreasureNet by a fellow member, RW, (Ron) and have read many topics over the past several days and decided to join. There are many interesting topics here and seems like a very knowledgable group of folks in helping to identify finds. Overall, you have a great site here with a great group of people.

My interests are varied, coinshooting, relic hunting, native amercain artifacts, etc. I have several detectors and use the unit I feel best suits the task at hand. I also am kinda addicted to Metal Detecting and find myself acquiring new and different units to give a whirl whenever the chance arises.

Again, Thanks for Havin Me! and I'll attache a pic of one site we have been hunting all Summer. Our local lake is at a historical low level and has revealed several structures from the 1880's- 1890's era. This particular site is normally under 15ft. of water. My Tesoro Tejon is on the foundation and another friend is digging in the corner of the structure.

cowtownkid

Attachments

• My Tesoro Tejon On Old Foundation.jpg
    My Tesoro Tejon On Old Foundation.jpg
    868.2 KB · Views: 122

RW

Feb 7, 2007
Fort Worth'ish
Detector(s) used
Golden uMax w/CleanSweep - XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hey welcome Scott! Glad you made it over here. I don't post too much over here but I do believe it is the best forum on the net for getting specific answers no matter how obscure questions are. This place has it all. Only thing I can't find is the Tejon or your buddy in the picture...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread