New To Treasurenet

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi All, Wicka Here :)

So I am new to being an actual member on the forums but have been watching so eagerly for every person to post something new, a new find, story, collection piece, everything! I am kind of new to roll hunting, I mostly do cents, been on vacation out of USA for a few weeks, but when I'm home I do between 2-6 boxes a day, nothing more addicting then pickin' that wheat! :D

Glad to be a part of the CRH Team!
Hope to see you all keep on posting,
Wicka. :hello:

Upvote 0

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other

So I am new to being an actual member on the forums but have been watching so eagerly for every person to post something new, a new find, story, collection piece, everything! I am kind of new to roll hunting, I mostly do cents, been on vacation out of USA for a few weeks, but when I'm home I do between 2-6 boxes a day, nothing more addicting then pickin' that wheat! :D

What up dawg

OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh god... -shakes head- Not Eminem! He seems to be everywhere.. But I'll give him credit he does hold his character!
Thank you Buffalo, I admire your searching! :) Been watching some of your threads, and replies.

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to Tnet! Best forum around!

jnb1994

Mar 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wickaboag said:
Oh god... -shakes head- Not Eminem! He seems to be everywhere.. But I'll give him credit he does hold his character!
Thank you Buffalo, I admire your searching! :) Been watching some of your threads, and replies.

Yes, and he seems to be taking over this forum lol.

BillyOceansEleven

May 6, 2011
Welcome! You'll find that with the exception of a small core of folks people come and go from this forum pretty frequently, but you'll always find little nuggets of wisdom. If you have time to browse through the older threads you'll pick up a lot of great tips.

OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Lol I like the opinion JNB =P
I get boxes of nickels here and there. Just, pennies are my passion ;)
Thanks for the tips billy!

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to the forum! Maverick.

OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
No thanks Cheese :P I'm not like Slim Shady over there ;)
Thank you Mav and Cheese =)
Wicka

albert

Jul 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Wickaboag said:

Welcome, I love hunting cents and I'm crazy about wheats...

HH
-A

OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh we got the same disease Albert? :P You ever find a IHC? :\ Really looking forward to finding one of them.. ASAP >:O
Thanks for the comment, and the Welcome :)
Wicka

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread