NEW TV SERIES - LOOKING FOR PRESENTERS

Zara

Jun 22, 2018
London
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there - I'm a producer at Renegade Pictures a TV production company based in the UK.

Am working on a new treasure related project for a US Broadcaster and am looking for people who's passion or profession is Treasure Hunting, to front an exciting new series.

If you are interested please PM me, or reply here?

In advance, thanks very much. And, looking forward to hearing from you.

All the very best,

Zara Akester

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved from New Member Introductions over to Forum: General Discussion for more exposure.

Last edited:

Rick K

Jan 3, 2007
Gold Canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
ML SDC-2300, Fisher F-75, XP Deus,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
guess that means you’re not interested? How did you find out so much about it so quickly?

Rick K

Jan 3, 2007
Gold Canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It might be interesting to hear their ideas about what the series would be about.

for example - Keith Southern has carefully traced the movements of a team of Confederate snipers armed with the deadly British Whitworth rifles from campsite to campsite in Georgia by finds of the distinctive eight sided bullets.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm available. Call me. :skullflag:

Attachments

• lkiu.jpg
    lkiu.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 61

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Zara is a member here and will be treated with the same respect as all other members. Do not attack members or lose the right to post.

Rick K

Jan 3, 2007
Gold Canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A member posts something - another member calls it “garbage” without any knowledge whatsoever of what the proposed series is going to be about. I’m not OK with that ——

dsrtdwg1

Sep 3, 2015
Brawley
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Gold Monster 1000, Keene 212v Puffer Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The first reaction is to mock the idea. But what if some production company made an accurate series on MD'ing/Treasure Hunting...never happen right? I didn't think the guy I voted for would become President. Let the guy make his pitch, what have you got to lose?

Rick K

Jan 3, 2007
Gold Canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
“I don’t have to know what it’s about....”

Well, I guess that about sums it up. Thanks for clarifying that.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You don't have to know what it's about.Its going to be all the same scripted garbage.Show me some originality,ohhhhh there isn't any:laughing7:And,whether you're ok or not with it Rick,doesn't mean a thing to me.

Red, Zara is a member here and has the right to post thread and replies with out being attack just like all other members do. TNet is just like a TV, don't like the program change your channel.

Rick K

Jan 3, 2007
Gold Canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know nothing about her (nor do I) but you felt free to prejudge something you know nothing about. Not good.

For all we know, her planned series might be the first one to thoughtfully examine what drives folks like us to spend our time and money digging in dusty records and in the dirt to uncover the hidden past. On the other hand it might be more crap reality TV.

I agree with your judgement of the quality of what we have seen so far, but ....

How about giving her a chance to get on with it and see what results. First Amendment and all that...

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't attack Zara,I attacked what he,she,stood,stands for.

Red we dont want to go down this road again. Your violating our rules.

"Posts should be suitable for all ages, on topic, concise, and courteous.

If you disagree with another member's post, make your comments in a polite and respectful manner.

Don't "SHOUT" in large type. Use bold, red, or other special type only when necessary. (Exception: birthday greetings, special congratulations, etc.)

Don't use profane or obscene language.

Don't attack, provoke, insult, or deliberately offend anyone.

All members are equal, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, education, or experience. Never take a superior tone with, or "talk down" to, anyone."

Slowtaknow

Oct 27, 2015
Kannapolis nc
Detector(s) used
Fisher f2, Tesoro vaquero, Nokta Simplex, Garrett Csi 250, whites gold master 2.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If they payed me enough i would quit my job, but i'm no expert. Depends what they want and what they pay me. And yes i would work with a script if that's in good taste.

rgb1

Nov 24, 2013
s.w. Ohio
Detector(s) used
2 whites 1 garett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
contact me by pm i will talk to you and take a look i have something you might be interested in down the road thanks rgb1.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't like any of the TV shows, but mine are OTA , the nightly news has become a joke too.
Reminds me of a Charlie Chaplain movie they have ruined with sound.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions