New Vision produces GOLD! This ring is marked 10K esemco

celtex

Oct 25, 2009
Texas Panhandle
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision, XLT; ACE 250;Bounty Hunter,Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well the Whites Vision is a real challenge and I am enjoying the journey. Today I had 30 or so minutes to swing so I chose a Tot Lot that sees many adults on it with their kids near the Hospital I bring my 5 year old to every Monday. It is near the Hospital and several daycares so it ses a good amount of traffic. I picked up the zincs, and a couple quarters then several tabs and the foil. I was using the "analyize" mode to look at the curves when this next "tab" showed the seperations I wanted to see. In my air test using several rings I have found (from 10k-22k) and would look at the VDIs and the curves. I was noticing the rings gave a clear tone, a nice bell curve and a distinct seperation of the 2.5kHz display, it was very shallow compared to the 7.5kHz which was almost as tall as the 22.5kHz frequency. There was a small gap between the 22.5 and 7.5 with the 22.5 the highest point. This signal game me the same look as the rings in my air test, as opposed to the tabs that sometimes give a nice bell curve but with less seperation of the 2.5KHz frequency. So I kicked the chopped tire chuncks away half expecting another tab and there was a gold color not the aluminum I was expecting. I was on that ring like a chicken on a june bug let me tell you! 10K with two stones. It was my second gold with the Vision as I found a small earring right after getting it. So needless to say it was a good day! Also, just in time for Valentines Day as it fits my wifes hand just fine! :laughing9: The stones look to be screwed in place,so I think the stones can be added to the ring as needed. Very iteresting design. I wonder how old it is? Just looks older to me.

Attachments

• ring_2_13_stones.jpg
    ring_2_13_stones.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 1,128
  • ring_2_13_top.jpg
    ring_2_13_top.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1,102
  • ring_2_13_side.jpg
    ring_2_13_side.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 1,080
Upvote 0

Wldbil

Bronze Member
May 10, 2010
Claremore OK
Detector(s) used
White's XLT/ Garrett AT Pro/ Ace 250
Re: New Vision produces GOLD!

Congrats on the GOLD... It does look like a older ring to me as well, going off the last photo and the way it is constructed.

OP
OP
C

celtex

Oct 25, 2009
Texas Panhandle
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Wldbil said:
Congrats on the GOLD... It does look like a older ring to me as well, going off the last photo and the way it is constructed.

Thanks. The older ones I've found have very similar profile.

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

nice ring,,appears to e birth stones ?

pl8man

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sweet find ! Looks like a Mother's ring .
Glen

mcmurphi

Feb 5, 2007
Tacoma, WA
Detector(s) used
White's DFX • Fisher CZ-21
Hey thanks for sharing that about the gold. Now, that info alone might push me to upgrade....hmmm. Congrats!

OP
OP
C

celtex

Oct 25, 2009
Texas Panhandle
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Wldbil said:
lost hunter said:
good gold :icon_thumleft:
cntrydncr1 said:
congrats on the mother's ring!
mcmurphi said:
Hey thanks for sharing that about the gold. Now, that info alone might push me to upgrade....hmmm. Congrats!
Thanks all for looking. It won the find of the month as well at the club meeting :headbang: . Nice all the way around.

Hausfrau

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a ring like this as well but mine has a yellow stone in the middle. I saw some mention it may be a mothers ring but my grandma only had two kids hmmmmm something she hid from the family??? Lol anywho does anyone know where I can get more info in this ring??

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions