New way of digging

Looks good for calm water with a lot of targets.

Tek

that would NOT work where i hunt.....my scoop is completely full of penny to quarter size shells on EVERY scoop

NOT IMPRESSED.I have seen these monsrosities in action......... Very loud.......and they leave gaping craters.....they should be outlawed.........This is the LAST thing we need.
Just my opinion......... HH Gayle

rsc said:
NOT IMPRESSED.I have seen these monsrosities in action......... Very loud.......and they leave gaping craters.....they should be outlawed.........This is the LAST thing we need.
Just my opinion......... HH Gayle

On a smaller scale it is basically the same principle the hunters use on the treasure leases with blowers and vaccums.

I am against any laws that restrict my detecting on public land............

I'm always willing to test most anything and don't like putting something down until I do, so I'm not going to pass judgement on this thing. I will say though that I agree with one comment. It looks like a great way to get a lot of sand and mud into areas that it isn't supposed to be ::)

Deepsix

I agree with an earlier post.Make a lot of noise and leave holes
and craters everywhere,and soon all metal detecting will be
outlawed in that area.Many groups are just looking for a reason
to outlaw detecting-no point in giving them any ammo.JMHO.

JoeSWFla said:
Make a lot of noise and leave holes and craters everywhere.

I can't see it leaving any larger hole then is left with most scoops, and the wave action will cover the hole up. Look at the mouth of the vaccum, it is half the size of my scoop. Mute point though since I will not have the cash to purchase one...............................

this would only work in areas where there is sand and targets only......shells and rocks would fill the little tube up pretty quick

What a stupid idea......

The first time i hear a engine going off at a beach for this stupid thing, i'm hitting you in the head with my own scoop!

Do you know how fast water detecting would be outlawed with beachgoers hearing a motor going off every five minutes?

dfxmatt said:
What a stupid idea......

The first time i hear a engine going off at a beach for this stupid thing, i'm hitting you in the head with my own scoop!

Do you know how fast water detecting would be outlawed with beachgoers hearing a motor going off every five minutes?

I hear ya dude and here in MI where we live!? HA - they'd find a law (make one up on the spot) to take the machine from you AND give you a nice big ticket/fine to pay on top of it! lol

That piece of xoxo wouldn't work here anyway - you know the "muck" we have in our lakes and how thick it is - that thing would clog up in seconds flat and you'd be 1: either stopping to clean it out every 2 minutes or 2: fighting with it to keep it from clogging every 2 minutes or 3: busting it over a giant boulder for clogging every 2 minutes or 4: "all of the above when you get tired of cleaning/trying to keep it clean every 2 minutes" ;D

lonewolfe said:
dfxmatt said:
What a stupid idea......

I hear ya dude and here in MI where we live!? HA - they'd find a law (make one up on the spot) to take the machine from you AND give you a nice big ticket/fine to pay on top of it! lol

That piece of xoxo wouldn't work here anyway - you know the "muck" we have in our lakes and how thick it is - that thing would clog up in seconds flat and you'd be 1: either stopping to clean it out every 2 minutes or 2: fighting with it to keep it from clogging every 2 minutes or 3: busting it over a giant boulder for clogging every 2 minutes or 4: "all of the above when you get tired of cleaning/trying to keep it clean every 2 minutes" ;D

.... not to mention the muddy balls.

To each his own, the noise it makes is no louder or worse, and in my opinion sounds a heck of a lot better then the rap craq blaring on many of the radios at the beach.

Want to outlaw something at the beach, start giving out fines for any drink container on the beach not made out of plastic.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back