New Ways to Film Your hunts...POV reviews

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
USED: Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have been busy doing reviews and testing on different ways to video your hunts.
I try two total different styles of POV or Point of View cameras. These two types are mounted inside of sunglasses.
The first is the less expensive set. There is both pros and cons to this set.
There is a link to a US distributor in the video
Camsports Coach Glasses

The second set is more expensive but you get a lot more versatility. Either one can help catch that find on film..Just click the maroon link to go to the Pivothead site.
Pivothead Wearable Imaging

Let me know if you have any questions about either one and I would be glad to help. The last video I posted was shot with the Pivotheads.

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
how is the audio on the pivot heads I know on the rage cams you had to use inline audio I would want to use the audio from the glasses

OP
OP
Gonehunting

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
how is the audio on the pivot heads I know on the rage cams you had to use inline audio I would want to use the audio from the glasses
The audio is much better.. here is the last hunt video.. the audio is entirely from the glasses..
To see the quality of the film footage be sure to change the resolution on your YouTube viewer...

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks evan I've been looking to get me a pair it's so much more convenient I will check them out thanks again

OP
OP
Gonehunting

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
thanks evan I've been looking to get me a pair it's so much more convenient I will check them out thanks again
You are welcome.. I like these a whole lot better than the first pair for two reasons.. one is the fov... no fish eye.. second is the audio.. it is just fine...
You will have to practice on closer up shooting making sure you have your line of site directly at what you are wanting to film.. holding your head right when in close isn't hard.. just takes a little practice..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread