New Whites PI machine has anyone heard of it will it be land/water use??

makahaman

Sep 22, 2006
Northshore, Hawaiian Islands
I was wondering if anyone has heard of the new Whites PI machine coming out soon? Just wondering because I heard that Whites is prototyping it right now according to some good resources. Will this machine be like the Infinium which can be used in the ocean/land use? Or will this machine be only for nuggets/land use? Well, I hope someone has some great news!! Aloha ;D

Upvote 0

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I heard rumors also from someone who used to be here, and is in high up places with the metal detector businesses. But that is all I heard. There is no new machine for sale yet. I dont know how they could make a better PI machine, maybe have a larger coil or interchangeable coil, maybe have some kind of magnetometer switch, but the Surfmaster PI Pro seems to the king. Has anyone heard anything?

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Ask Sandman  ;D

MoTwister

Apr 27, 2007
Joplin, MO
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Turbo, Fisher 1280-X, Aquapulse.
Primary Interest:
I stuck a post under Whites last month and got no reply's on anyone hearing anything about the machine or any pictures. I came across something on the net about the new Pulse Master to be released this spring. It is picking up nickels at 18 inches in the beach tests in what I read. I believe that it will have some kind of disc. on it so maybe you can knock out some of the iron. Other than that the article didn't say anything about design and there were no pictures of the machine.

BEACH-HUNTER

Feb 11, 2007
NORTHEAST, USA
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field PI
Primary Interest:
The new PI has an ID system so you will not have to dig Iron...A guy fom the whites service center told me about it a while back....On another forum there is a guy who has a proto-type he's bringing to Va beach to test. Maybe MAX has seen it??

Dixie Digger

Sep 11, 2006
Ga
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT W/S12 Coil & Excal 1000 & Fisher CZ21 Cz20,Tesoro Tiger Shark Excal ll
i here the "NEW HEAT" will be a PI with tone ID!

DaChief

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
-------(Water)------- Garrett Infinium (Relic and Coin) Minelab Sov. Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A PI with a tone ID? Can anyone say Garrett Infinium? Nothing new. Garrett already has that one in the bag. I am a White's fan but if that is the only thing that they bring to the table, I will have to stay with my Infinium. The Garrett tone signals are simple (High/Low) possible Gold and (Low High) possible Silver. That simplicity is the beauty of the machine. It doesn't tempt you to skip a gold signal because it doesn't sound quite like gold. It either does or it doesn't. You still dig the junk that also sounds like gold but you dig every piece of gold as a result. Too many tones and too much range of tone and you start questioning your ability to recognize that piece of gold.

I am interested to see what they have to offer. If it blows the rest out of the water, I will be the first to get one. I am still waiting for that Magic Machine. You know, the one that differentiates gold from ALUMINUM!!!!!! We can send a man to the moon..................

DaChief

Indasurf

Jan 2, 2008
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, White's BHID 300, Fisher CZ20, Fisher CZ 6A, Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300, Tesoro Silver Sabre Plus, White's 5900 DI Pro SL, and others!
From what I've read so far, the "new White's" is only for land hunting as is not waterproof (too big and heavy to waterproof at this time). Now, all I've seen posted sure makes it sound alot like the Infinium! Well, the Infinium is here now, waterproof to 200', been tested and proven in the field, and is SUPER DEEP!!!!

The way I see it, you've still got to build one and then PROVE (not hype) its performance under all conditions!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread