New Yorkers

WV Hillbilly

Dec 8, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
TIME RANGER CZ3D ACE 250
Two businessmen in New York City are sitting down for a break in their soon-to-be opened new store. As yet, the store wasn't ready. Only a few shelves are set up and nothing was yet on display.

One says to the other, "I bet any minute now some stupid tourist is going to walk by, look in the window, stick his face in the door, and ask what we're selling."

No sooner were the words out of his mouth when, sure enough, a curious Southern gentleman walks to the window, has a peek, sticks his head in the door and in a Southern drawl asks, "What're y'all sellin' here?"

One of the men replies, "Oh! We're selling a**holes here"

Without skipping a beat, the Southerner says, "Well, I see y'all're doing real good; you only got two left!"

NEW YORKERS SHOULD NOT MESS WITH SOUTHERNERS.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
WV Hillbilly said:
Two businessmen in New York City are sitting down for a break in their soon-to-be opened new store. As yet, the store wasn't ready. Only a few shelves are set up and nothing was yet on display.

One says to the other, "I bet any minute now some stupid tourist is going to walk by, look in the window, stick his face in the door, and ask what we're selling."

No sooner were the words out of his mouth when, sure enough, a curious Southern gentleman walks to the window, has a peek, sticks his head in the door and in a Southern drawl asks, "What're y'all sellin' here?"

One of the men replies, "Oh! We're selling a**holes here"

Without skipping a beat, the Southerner says, "Well, I see y'all're doing real good; you only got two left!"

NEW YORKERS SHOULD NOT MESS WITH SOUTHERNERS.
Darnit!Paul! This is supposed to be a thread for jokes and tall tales and you keep interjecting truth into the equation. ;D

S

stefen

Ya'all heard of Reality TV, well now we h ave Reality Comedy Central ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread