Newb Thread

cOinCoWboy

Nov 10, 2012
Hi all! Newb here. Been going over the site and looking at everyone's stats. Very helpful.
So I'm getting ready to order my first box this coming week and I wanted to pose a question to everyone. Is it still worth the time and effort to CRH? It seems from the reading I've been doing, percentages are trending down. I'm not going to be a 50 boxes a week hunter, and I'm not looking to make a living at it either. But I do want to find something.
Btw, I'm in Missouri if anyone knows how much activity is in the state.

Upvote 0

minkybodl

Aug 19, 2011
That is something you will have to answer for yourself, every area and even banks are different, and the only way to know is to get some boxes or CWRs and try. Everyone that comes to TN must, more or less, think it is worthwhile. Don't compare what others find to what you might, just be happy if you can find anything at all. While halves are the main coin, you might want to try some dimes and nickels too. Welcome to the hobby/habit, hope you have some good beginners luck, and HH. Make sure you check out the thread on top titled Beginners Guide to Coin Roll Hunting + Terms if you haven't already.
Let us know what you find.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread