PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T2 SE
TEKNETICS T2 SE (back up)
MINELAB EXCALIBUR 2,
WHITES MX SPORT
Hello to everyone.
Been watching the sight for a little while now and it is a great place. Everyday I'm looking to see what you all find.
I have been mding for about 2 months and been doing fairly well some silver jewlery(not much),a lot of clad 140.00 + but got really excited to find my first Kennedy 1/2 dollar. It was'nt silver 1974 but again very exciting. Anyway it seems that 99%of what I find is at 4" and the oldest is 1965. I am using a bounty hunter 505 w/ 8"coil will a 10" coil get me to that 6" mark? Also can I get one for this model?
Sorry for all the rambling and thanks. HH
Don

Upvote 0

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Newbe

If you had found $140+ in clad in 2 months. I saw you are doing great. I detect every week end and sometime a day or two in the week. Last year I found around $100 for the year. I don't know where I am at this year yet. As I keep all my clad until Nov and then I cash it in. But I do know I have done pretty good so far as I went on vacation a couple of weeks ago and I found $53 in clad that week. So keep up and I sure the gold will come. Plus welcome to Tnet.....Matt

colorado14ers

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2010
Naples, Fl
Detector(s) used
whites M6, Surfmaster PI
Great job on the half!!! You found as much clad in 2 months than i found in 5 months :laughing7:!!! Great job and welcome to T-Net :wav:

m bryan

Jun 12, 2010
east texas
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000 and Garrett 300 Teknetics T2 Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

redneck13126

Oct 25, 2009
boonville ny
Detector(s) used
Fisher f19, Fisher F4, tracker IV, new whites coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
they do make a 10 in for it i dig pretty deep stuff with my 8 in on my tracker IV i got quarters at like 6 in before in my soil just keep working it and go slow

rendneck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread