Newbie Finds

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
I'm posting this on behalf of my youngest brother and newest hunting partner. I turned him loose with a new Cibola this weekend.....I think he had a great day. His first Wheatie and Buffalo. He would not part with the square nail! I remember getting that excited over any find when I first began swinging. It was good to relive those feelings through him yesterday. He has vowed to kick my butt on clad next time out.......

Silver and rings are next little brother, you're getting the hang of it now.

P.S. Join the forum......

Attachments

• DSCF0104.JPG
    DSCF0104.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 376
Upvote 0

spotz

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2005
Stanfield, Oregon
Sounds like your not the only one in the family with a NEED FOR SPEED! Better get him a detector to keep him busy or you'll be defending your record at the track too. Spotz

J

Jim Cal

Super finds! So is your brother going to get his own detector now and really get the competition going? I wish I could say my first time out was that good. Go get em little brother! Jim Cal

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Sounds like a great day...
I don't blame him about the nail.
After I dug 200,000 little pieces of them, when I found one in fairly good shape, I kept it...

elkboy

Jan 29, 2004
Muncie, IND
Detector(s) used
whites XLT Spectrum
great finds. the old nail should tell you that you picked a pretty good spot. HH Dave

silverhunter/dowser

Oct 5, 2004
columbia sc
my two best finds are a square nail and an old heal plate i found on cristmas other than that all i have found is a bullet and .65 cents. been backed up with school since early december but i hope to realy get into it.HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread