meldawnaus

Mar 24, 2020
Virginia, US
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:headbang:Hi I am a newbie prospecting in the Blue Ridge Mountains. I have been studying maps, old lost treasure stories and Indian maps of this area. I have found all kinds of neat stuff that I would like to share and ask opinions of others maybe a little more knowledgeable. I am doing this for fun and would love to see what you guys know. I think I have some cool stuff. They call me the Crazy Rock Lady lol so loking for a group that shares the same interests. By trade I am a nurse. This is a hobby, I metal detect, study density, crystal structures. I have a couple microscopes and do streak tests and simple acid tests. Thanks in advance! I think I may have found some placers of mountain gold and maybe some electrum. :laughing7:

Welcome to T-Net meldawnaus!
All the best to as a nurse. Be safe. And good luck detecting.
Don't forget to post any pictures of your great finds any post any questions that you may have.

tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum:Virginia for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan
8-):cat::occasion14::headbang:

Welcome aboard from Northern Virginia :skullflag:

You've found a great place for information and fellow treasure hunters of all kinds -- welcome aboard mate!

Welcome from Texas :wave:

Welcome to the forum! :occasion14:

Welcome to Tnet from Mississippi

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back