Newbie going on expedition Help!

cassandra

Tenderfoot
May 16, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to thank the members of this forum in advance. This forum has already helped immensely. I apologize if this thread is in the wrong section.

Currently I am leaning towards a company called Accur@te Loc@tors. Please don't mention their name, as I don't want this post searchable by others if your remarks are negative. They have been incredibly helpful and seem to be very knowledgeable as well. The units that we are planning to purchase are a complete kit named the Run@bout imaging unit and a pulse induction unit 3100 model. Blanket antennas and other support items are also being added. I have to remind you again that I am not well versed in this industry so please go easy on me if I am not on the right track.

Last edited:
OP
OP
cassandra

cassandra

Tenderfoot
May 16, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Forgot the budget req.

Ideally under USD 15K but negotiable for the right solutions.

OP
OP
cassandra

cassandra

Tenderfoot
May 16, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also, all target sites are no smaller than 5ft cubed

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I of course would suggest Minelabs.

You can contact any of our Fine dealers for Direct help on getting the right equipment together.

One warning IF They are not Registered here as Dealers Beware.
There are those who may try to sell you magic wands :tongue3:

OP
OP
cassandra

cassandra

Tenderfoot
May 16, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Jeff,

I have been waiting for a reply notification email all day but never got one. Glad I came back to check the thread.

One of my team members spoke with Minelab today and passed along the same requirements I posted here. We are waiting for a call back to find out more after they discuss our requirements with tech support I believe. They also recommended a trusted dealer nearby who is also an authorized trainer. Its great to hear an additional recommendation from a moderator. Thanks again Jeff! They seem to be the biggest and most credible that we have found and I look forward to hearing their recommendations.

I spent some time on the mine lab site and couldn't find anything with imaging capabilities or GPR. I noticed a Geophysics section on this site. Would it be ok if I repost this in that section to get some insight into similar units to the run@bout?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread