Newbie Miami Hunter headed to the Alabama Gold Camp on the 25th of June

eawoman

Jun 4, 2011
Miami FL
Detector(s) used
AT PRO GARRETT
Hello everyone, My name is Elizabeth and I just started this addiction of MD in May 2011. I am heading to the Alabama Gold Camp from the 25th of June and driving back on the 4th or 5th of July. Would anyone be interested in heading up there with me so that we can split the costs of gas and such. It would be great adventure.. Elizabeth :headbang:

Upvote 0

freddy williams

Oct 9, 2010
Alabama/ Ohio
Detector(s) used
GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT Cibola Tesoro Tiger shark Now using a Xterra 705, Ace 350...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I could I would split the costs with you. Unless a job comes along between now and then, Have a great time it is nice there and watch out for the gold bug it can bit you hard...
freddy :icon_thumright:

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
good luck w/ the gold. maybe you'll be able to pay for the trip w/ your finds. don't forget to post pix.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
i would also but im headed towards Wyoming shortly! ive been to AGC and you will have a very nice time! bring your smile kit because youll meet a lot of really nice people there! it was a 14 hour drive for me when i went there a few years back and i had a great time!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread