Newbie to Roll Hunting and missing the big picture

pegleg

Aug 9, 2008
Hell's Cotton Field- NC
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Once you find the good stuff, where do you sell it? This looks like a fun way to raise money for the next detector or rare coins at the local dealer? Its win-win!!! I get some cool new stuff and my wifes not flipping out because I drained the checkbook for a rare v nickle. It also sound like an opportunity to find some neat keeper coins!! :icon_sunny:

Upvote 0

BBcardsRI

Bronze Member
May 29, 2008
Rhode Island
There are the online sites mentioned as well as others. There is always fee-bay as well.

I prefer in person deals... faster, more personal contact... expands your list of contacts in the PM and coin world... etc. etc.

Buy and sell enough to the same dealer/s and you can earn yourself discounts... higher prices for stuff you sell... and they can set aside stuff for you as it comes in, etc.

Naturally you need to find a good and reputable dealer. If no one you know has a local good dealer, you will need to find them yourself by looking in the phonebook and calling around for prices as well as going in person to talk to them and see what they deal in... what their stock looks like... what they pay, etc.

~Dave

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread