Woburn, massachusetts
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Give Bart a call at Metal Detector Sales Specializing in Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and Garrett Detectors He is a sponsor here and metal detects himself too. He can guide you in the right direction.

NRA.jpg

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Baron,
Let your fingers do the walking, to quote an old yellow pages advertisement. You can look up the web page of various detector manufacturing companies and from there find their dealers or even clubs in your area. The clubs would be good as you would meet folks in your area and learn what they are using. Purchasing a detector could be from a local distributor and they would likely 'give' you some training or from any of the sponsors here on Tnet. Welcome and good hunting............63bkpkr

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome,

give white's electronics a call
find a dealer close to you
and go check them out..

OP
OP
B

baronvoncatania

Tenderfoot
Feb 21, 2013
Woburn, massachusetts
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the replies! I will check on the sources you all have provided and see what happens. I also have found a local metal detecting group in nearby watertown ma. that I'll visit.

I appreciate the leads Thanks again. jim c.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread